Sunday, December 28, 2008

D E A D

half the world is dead, another half wud sooner or later be...
had it been little simpler, i'd hv been less confused...
i am your mind's illusion...i do not exist
Had life been simple i'd hv commited suicide much earlier...

I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.
--Che Guevara, facing his assassin

we are born crying live complaining and die dissappointed.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers. --Jim Harkins

Inscription on a tombstone:
"I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK"
--Seen in Ashland, New Hampshire
Whenever I start getting sad about where I am in my life, I think about the last words of my favorite uncle: "A truck!" --"Deep Thoughts"
And now, in keeping with Channel 40's policy of always bringing you the latest in blood and guts, in living color, you're about to see another first -- an attempted suicide.--Christine Chubbock, who shot herself during a broadcast

I think you're right, Wyatt. I can't see a god damn thing.--Morgan Earp, american police, finally accepting his brothers refusal to believe in life after death

Now comes the mystery.
--Henry Ward Beecher    

No comments:

Post a Comment