Saturday, February 23, 2013

More quotes

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires, And lose the race to rats,
Get caught in ticking traps, and start to dream of somewhere to relax their restless flight."
-Rush


"I have legalized robbery, called it a belief, I have run with the money and hid like a thief, rewritten history with my armies and my crooks, invented memories, I did burn all the books. And I can still hear his laughter, and I can still hear his song. The man's too big, the man's too strong."
-Dire Straits - -The Man's Too Strong.


It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday, is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow - Robert H. Goddard


"All dreams in movies are blurred" - Alfred Hitchcock


" Lived and Learned from fools and from sages" -Aerosmith, Dream On


"So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die"
-Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen


"Battle not with Monsters, lest ye become a Monster." - Nietzche


There's someone in my head, but it's not me. - Pink Floyd


"Cry out to legions of the brave

Time again to save us from the jackals of the street

Ride out, protectors of the realm

Captains at the helm

Sail across the sea of lights"
-Black Sabbath, Neon Knights

No comments:

Post a Comment