Friday, February 22, 2013

Burning


But don't burn me, 
if you aren't going to carry water
don't make me feel special, 
don't bother
i hurt myself and realized
i do feel pain, 
this strength i detest
which doesn't let me cry
my condition almost grotesque

i don't remember pleasant evenings
i don't remember the smile
i remember how everything seemed wile
and the strategy cunning 
caught me unaware 
in that moment of despair
when everything crumbled
what i thought was truth
was imagination
and i had stumbled

but one moves on in life
because such things though painful
are just a rife
'happens' as they say
though with dismay
but time doesn't wait
life doesn't stop
and one doesn't die
how unfortunate
one suffers
one lives
one learns
and yearns
for the times that passed by
which were almost perfect
like flowers in hell
but one should've known
this could've only been a mirage
flowers don't bloom
in utter doom
so one pays for their dimness
the imaginary world disintegrates
and you wake up
to witness ugliness
yet again.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment