Saturday, May 8, 2010

Smileys

HAPPY, SMILING, LAUGHING
:-) smiling; agreeing
:-D laughing
|-) hee hee
|-D ho ho
:-> hey hey
;-) so happy, I'm crying
:'-) crying with joy
\~/ full glass; my glass is full


TEASING, MISCHIEVOUS
;-) winking; just kidding
'-) winking; just kidding
;-> devilish wink
:*) clowning
:-T keeping a straight face


AFFIRMING, SUPPORTING
:^D "Great! I like it!"
8-] "Wow, maaan"
:-o "Wow!"
^5 high five
^ thumbs up
:] Gleep, a friendly midget who wants
to befriend you
(::()::) bandaid; offering help or support


UNHAPPY, SAD
:-( frowning; boo hoo
:( sad
:-< name="11b6b305e2e73af6_ANGRY">ANGRY, SARCASTIC
>:-<>:-<> bitingly sarcastic



TRYING TO COMMUNICATE
:-& tonguetied
:-S incoherent
:-\ undecided
:- I "hmmm..."
:-, "hmmm "
:-# "My lips are sealed"
:-X "My lips are sealed"
:-Y a quiet aside
:-" pursing lips
:-W speaking with forked tongue
:( ) can't stop talking


FEELING STUPID OR TIRED
:~/ mixed up
%-) braindead
(:I egghead
<:-I dunce =:-) hosehead :-] smiling blockhead :-[ un-smiling blockhead |-O yawning |-I asleep :-6 exhausted; wipeout SURPRISED, INCREDULOUS, SKEPTICAL
:> What?
:@ What?
:Q What?
:-o "uhh oh!" OR surprise
;-) sardonic incredulity
:O shocked
8-| eyes wide with surprise
:-/ skeptical
8-O "Omigod!!"
:-C just totally unbelieving
|-{ "Good Grief!" (Charlie Brown)

HUGS AND KISSES
: * kisses
:-X a big wet kiss!
:-x kiss kiss
:-{} blowing a kiss
[] hugs
(( )):** hugs and kisses
((((name)))) hug


MISCELLANEOUS
:-* Oops!
:-I indifferent
\-o bored
:-P tongue hanging out in anticipation
O :-) angelic; being an angel (at heart, at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment