Saturday, May 8, 2010

The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us, and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.(George Eliot)

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
(Robert Frost)

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. (Albert Einstein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. (Winston Churchill)

It is not the number of breaths you take that matter, it is the number of moments that take your breath away. (unknown)

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams are destroyed. (unknown)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. (Bertrand Russell)

Those who wish to appear wise among fools, among the wise seem foolish. (Quintilian)

A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top. (unknown)

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. (William Shakespeare)

The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us, and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.(George Eliot)

Everything I do I rush through so I can do something else. (Dean Koontz)

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. (John Lennon)

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. (Chinese Proverb)

As for me, I looked at him and felt nothing else. His every movement, his manners, the sound of his voice made me tremble. When a passion like this gets hold of you, it never lets you go, never till your last breath. It burns all in you, and still flames when there is nothing more to burn... But then, how happy, oh how happy I was!

It's not that I can't live without you, it's just that I don't wanna try.

The heart has its reasons, Whereof reason knows nothing.

She opened up a book of poems, And handed it to me. It was written by an Italian poet, From the thirteenth century. And every one of them words rang true, And glowed like burning coal Pouring off of every page Like it was written in my soul from me to you.


Take me back into the arms I love. Need me like you did before. Touch me once again and remember when there was no one that you wanted more.

When I think about rain, I think about singing. When I think about singing, it's a heavenly tune. When I think about heaven, then I think about angels. When I think about angels, I think about you.

I don't want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to die, it would be in your arms.

It is not only necessary to love, but also to say so.

In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman!

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.

Every time I see you, I try to hide away. But when we meet it seems I can't let go. Every time you leave the room I feel I'm fading like a flower.

Your words are my food, your breath is my wine; You are everything to me.

Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime and never let go till we're gone.

Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new.

The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love.

You could do so much for me if you just would. If you just knew. I am I and you are you and I know it and you don't know it and you could do so much for me if you just would and if you just would then I could tell you and then nobody would have to know it except you and me.

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.


Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.
- by unknown

if u win, u need not xplain
if u loose, u should not be there to xplain
- by Unknown

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
- by Unknown

"You don't have to be great to start.
But u have to start to be great"
- by Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment